Completion of the TOGAF 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 exams ensure that you are TOGAF 9 certified. The certification courses can be taken from any accredited Prometric Testing Centers. However, if you are unable to attend 0G0-093 training in one of these centers due to time restrictions and commitments, you can register online through certified TOGAF Training Course Providers. A majority of professionals prefer the latter method of doing the exam as it provides them with convenience and flexibility.
Registering online for the TOGAF 9 certification exam, which is also commonly known as TOGAF 0G0-093 Exam does not disadvantage you in any way. You will be provided with access to myriad online training resource materials that have been prepared by accredited tutors. Hence, you will have the same experience as those students who attend training classes. https://www.viarsitek.com/
Professionals who would like to register for this course ought to have done and passed TOGAF 8 Certification Exam. This is the only qualification that you need to do TOGAF 9 Part 1 and Part 2 Exam.
The TOGAF 9 Certified Exam is made up of two parts. These are:
– Part 1: Part one consists of 20 easy multiple choice questions. If you have prepared well for this exam, then you should be able to ace Part 1 since you are provided with the answer. All you have to know is which answer applies to the question being tested.
– Part 2: Part two consists of challenging multiple choice questions as well as scenario based queries. There are a total of 28 questions in this particular section.
To be awarded a certificate in TOGAF 9 Certified Exam, you need to have scored at least 60% in both Part 1 and Part 2 of the 0G0-093 exam. What this means is that, you should have passed a minimum of 12 questions in the first section and 20 questions in the second section. The time allotted to the exam is 120 minutes (i.e. 2 hours). Given the complexity of the exam, it is important to prepare for the exam well in advance. There are numerous online training resources that you can utilize in getting ready for the exam so as to ensure that you have scored the minimum required score in order to be awarded a certificate.
The examination fee for the TOGAF 9 Certified Exam is $395. However, it is important to point out that the cost can be increased by local taxes. Other factors which may influence the cost of the examination include exchange rates in various regions. While this cost may seem exorbitant to some people, the benefits that you stand to gain by excelling in the exam are simply many.
Failing to achieve the minimum required score means that you have to wait for at least 30 days before attempting to do the 0G0-093 exam again.
Who is this exam meant for?
– Professionals employed in organizations implementing TOGAF 9 Systems.
– Architects who are tasked with building structure artifacts.
– Professionals who are TOGAF 8 Certified and would like to boost their qualifications.